Love the post about Cooper! Such a cutie. It's fun to see their personalities come out. Levi isn't saying a whole lot right now either. It's more what he wants to say. He loves Daddy and will say his name all the time, but for now when I ask him to say mama, he says "baba" yeah, I'm baba. Anyway, good luck on the ultrasound next week! Personally, I think 3 little boys sounds perfect. But maybe you want pink, so either way, have fun!
5 comments:
I LOVE Cooper's face. Start picking out boys names. Then maybe if you're prepared for it, it will turn out to be a girl!
Love the post about Cooper! Such a cutie. It's fun to see their personalities come out. Levi isn't saying a whole lot right now either. It's more what he wants to say. He loves Daddy and will say his name all the time, but for now when I ask him to say mama, he says "baba" yeah, I'm baba. Anyway, good luck on the ultrasound next week! Personally, I think 3 little boys sounds perfect. But maybe you want pink, so either way, have fun!
They really look a lot alike.
I REALLY thought this one was a boy.... but I am sure that you will love this one too-boy or girl. Hopefully you will get a little lady sometime. :)
I have to ditto the comment about Cooper's face. It is AWESOME! There is so much mischief behind those eyes. :) love it.
Post a Comment