We finally listed the house so now it is just a matter of finding someone to buy it.
I think our realtor did a great job with the pics. Here are some of the pictures off the website.
Tonight at book group I had a sad moment where I realized there are only a couple more months of meeting up on the last Thursday of the month for great book discussions, good company and delicious food. I almost cried but then I did what I always do and chose to not think about it instead. It is so hard to believe how fast time is flying by.












3 comments:
It looks so nice Meagan! How are you going to keep it that clean while showing it??? I'll be thinking of you and hope it sells fast! Love Allie
I'll take it! It looks awesome! Your house is so cute and you have such great taste in decorating. :)
I feel you on the moving thing. I had such a hard time moving away from all of our good friends in LA, but there's always great people everywhere. Keep repeating those words.
The house looks amazing! keeping my fingers crossed you guys sell fast!
Post a Comment