I haven't had a chance to post pictures, or even sort through them for that matter, but here are a couple of shots of the newest addition to our family.
We thought Cooper was darker than Tucker but we were wrong. Looking back on pics of the other two, Tucker is by far the darkest, has the most hair and is a good mix of both brothers.
He is a baby who constantly has to be sucking.
He has a beautiful head full of hair. I can't wait to wash it again so we can tell what the color really is.
I thought I would throw in one of him looking like a classic newborn with the hat and swaddled in hospital blankets. There will be more pictures later along with the basic birth story filled with details such as the nurse actually delivered the baby since TWO doctors failed to make it in time.
We are home and happy to be out of the hospital. I am tired and a little crazy with hormones but also overflowing with love for my boys. It amazes me that I have been entrusted with these sweet little hooligans.




5 comments:
so perfect Meagie! We're so happy for you guys!
Congrats. He is so handsome! Babies are so sweet. It is funny I get to scared to have a new one every time. Then they come and I wonder where they have been all my life. :) They bring such sweetness into my world. Love it!!!
Yea! Thanks for more pics. Love you guys!
So adorable! Love love love that hair! Good job on another cute baby boy!
He is so perfect. COngrats!!!!!
Post a Comment