Life is crazy but good. I have not had any time to spend on the computer or pictures so I figured I would throw a couple on here. We are listing our house on Monday which I am a little stressed about because there is still so much to do and no time to do it. Todd is so close to being done with school. It is crazy to think we are almost done with our time here in Louisville. Tucker is a good baby but has had some problems with nursing. Not fun. So painful. He is a great sleeper at night though and has done 4-6 hours the last few nights. Reminds me of Fisher when he was 2 weeks old. Fisher has acted out a little with all the changes but is still capable of having a good day every now and then :) He is a WONDERFUL big brother to both his little brothers which is a blessing for me. It is nice only having to worry about Cooper around the baby. Cooper is a little beast these days but he is so happy it is hard to stay mad at him even when he is being a naughty little guy, which is often the case. I am trying not to go mental with everything going on but I would be lying if I said I had not had a few stress related breakdowns. Thankfully I have a wonderful husband and we have great parents who have helped a ton. My mom was able to come out for 3 weeks (one week pre-Tucker and 2 post) and then my dad was able to join us for a few days. Now Todd's mom is staying with us. It has been wonderful. I am so grateful for all the help we have received. Not to mention all my wonderful friends who visited in the hospital, have taken the boys for a few hours to give us a break and the meals that have been provided. We are so blessed!
2 comments:
Tucker is one CUTE little man. Another tribute to Todd. :) I hope you are hanging on ok. Lots of love and prayers sent your way! There will be an end to the craziness soon. Good luck!
SOOOO- Cute!!!
Post a Comment