Monday, April 22, 2013

St. Patrick's Day & Easter... a little behind schedule

 I had all our pics from Easter & St. Patrick's Day sorted so I figure I might as well put them up.  The boys get so excited over every holiday.

 Fisher made his leprechaun trap along with a bunch of different notes to them.

 My favorite.

 Enticing them in order to catch them.


Fisher was smart this year.  First off, he thought the leprechaun must not be very smart if he made a hole in the side of the box to escape instead of going out the end of the trap that was already open.  Secondly, he wondered how the leprechaun was able to write back.  I told him that they stood on top of each other to hold the pen.  He adamantly disagreed with me and pointed out that the note was signed THE leprechaun, meaning only ONE. 

 The leprechauns left footprints all over the house and into the bathrooms where they went potty (green, of course) and forgot the flush.

 They thought it was the funniest thing ever. :)


 My attempt at a picture of the three of them before church.


 It just wasn't going to happen.


 Tucker finally had enough.


 Breakfast.  Well, the candy wasn't for breakfast.  They were for later.  Like our nice scratched and dented table?  Cooper has completely ruined it.  The big chunk on the right side was our move from KY to NE.  I want to refinish it but then I remember how much work it was and I talk myself out of it.  Cooper has made it look even worse from the time this picture was taken.  He loves carving into it with pencils, knives, forks and toys.  


 Egg salad sandwiches and deviled eggs for lunch.


 Green waffles for dinner.  The boys had a fun day.

 Easter was fun since Grandma C. and Uncle Jedd were still in town.


 The boys love dying Easter eggs.



 This was about the point in time that Todd and I got ready to go on a date and let Grandma have her fun with them.

 Tucker missed out on all the festivities as he was taking a much needed nap.


The boys had fun doing a lot of Easter egg hunts with Jedd & Grandma.  That night, while Todd and I were on our date, they stayed up late and watched movies and camped out on the floor since it was Grandma & Jedd's last night in town.

 I wasn't prepared for Easter at all, hence the Elmo trick or treat pumpkin. :)

Easter morning.  We had a nice Easter.  That night we went over to a friend's house for dinner.  

No comments: