It's always fun when Grandma comes to visit!
Tucker spent the whole visit with chapped skin and a runny nose.
We took Grandma & Jedd up to Williamsburg one day.
(Once again, Fisher was at school and left out of the fun but we made up for it when he got to go to Busch Garden's with Daddy, Grandma & Jedd while I stayed at home with Cooper & Tucker. He was big enough to go on some of the big rides. Unfortunately I don't have any pics.)
Grandma wanted to see some of the fun stores.
Stores with all kinds of knick knacks to buy.
Good places to eat.
It was another chilly day but the sun was shining. Since then all the trees have started turning green. It is so much prettier out her now than it was a couple of weeks ago.
We took a short walk down through colonial Williamsburg but were limited on time. We had two grumpy little boys with us.
Fun little flowers. I have spent a lot of time this past week tearing out ugly tropical plants the the person who lived in the house before us planted. It has been fun planting bushes and flowers even though I have no clue what I am doing.
I love the green jars in the middle of this picture. They use them to protect their delicate plants from the cold.
Cooper started to have a meltdown at this point and made a big scene. I was happy to stand back and pretend he didn't belong to me. :)
Looks like we have a tree hugger in the family.
I know I have already put up pics of this church and many others like it but I really have an affinity for them.
And here are my classic 'scenic' pics. Can't have a post without these. :)
I love this picture.
this was another night when Fisher was bummed to be left out so I stayed home with the two little ones while they went out to eat. (I tell you- I really am trying to lose weight! It better start paying off one of these days!!)
My boys sure love their Uncle Jedd.
Awww. So cute. :)
We are so glad you guys were able to visit! Can't wait until the next time. :)

























No comments:
Post a Comment