Sunday, April 14, 2013

March and April

I sat down today and sorted through a lot of pictures to start figuring out what old blog posts I need to do.  There are a lot.  Apparently there were a lot of holidays, birthdays and visits from family the past few months so hopefully I will have a lot of blogging coming.  For now you will have to settle with pics of the boys in March and April.

 Fisher started soccer.  Todd is helping coach so that should be fun.  There are four kids form our ward on the team which is kind of fun.  It has been a while since Fisher has played since the first time around was interesting.  We will see how it goes.

Fisher continues to be creative.  This particular day was him decking out in all camo.  Guess he was ready to go hunting with Grandpa Lund (even though Grandpa doesn't really hunt anymore.)

 He is absolutely obsessed with Star Wars at the moment.  Todd and I are not sure what to do with since neither of us are into it, nor have we ever been.  The day of this picture was the day of his school book fair and he was so excited to sit out in the sun and read his new Star Wars books.

 On this day, Fisher rolled his ankle after running home from the bus stop.  (My neighbor and I thought for sure he had broken it.  It never even swelled or bruised.  Resilient kid.)  Anywhoo, Todd carried him up to his room.  I was laughing so hard at how big our little baby has grown.  I can fit my feet into his shoes.  They are really snug but still...It won't be that  long before he is taller than me.

 Our other babies have been up to a lot of this.  Wrestling and beating each other up is a favorite.

 Cooper is obsessed with helping me in the kitchen.  He pretty much loves doing anything with me.  This week he helped me cook everyday, weed the yard, give the roses plant food, water the new plants and flowers we planted, clean windows, dust, sweep, vacuum, vacuum the car...he is in a very helpful and busy time of life. 

 One of his chores is unloading the utensils from the dishwasher.  He impressed me this day because normally we put all the kids' stuff in the space below but Cooper decided to divide the forks, spoons and knives into the spots with the grown up utensils.  I was proud of him for figuring it out!

 But then I look out the window at him and see this and think that maybe his IQ is lacking more than I thought. :)  He had peed out in the yard and didn't feel like pulling up his pants so he went on his merry way like this until I saw him.

 He was really inquisitive about my stitches on the moles I had removed by my PCM.  My biopsies came back with atypical cells so now I have been referred to dermatology for a more in depth look at my skin.  All the years of tanning are coming back to bite me.  I will know more later.

 It is so hard to take Tucker serious running around in these bunny ears.

 He is really into lining up things.

 And wearing Coopers old cars shoes.  He is always walking around in shoes that are about 3 sizes to big and normally on the wrong foot.

This is kind of a random thing, but I found a great marinade for shrimp.  Todd bbq'd it on the grill and we all loved it- even the kids.  

That's all for now.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Glad you're still blogging...sometimes I can't decide if it's worth it (for me to blog, not you, you're always worth it). Kids are growing up so much! I can't believe how big Fisher is!

Todd and Meagan said...

I wonder the same thing sometimes but it really is the only journal I keep for right now so although I am not professing my innermost thoughts, at least it is a reference for all the things we have done as a family. I think you should keep it up. I like seeing how you guys are doing. :)