I desperately want to catch up on blogging so I might be posting a lot of pictures with bad lighting, no cropping and hardly any commentary so that I can get them off my "blogs to catch up on list." We have so much happening in our lives that I would like to get around to blogging about that a little but can't do so until I get all these oldies up. :)
Easter morning.
The boys get so excited for all holidays (especially Fisher) and Easter was no exception.
Fisher's first Cadbury egg.
We hadn't gotten around to dying Easter eggs so that morning before church (which is not until the AWFUL time of 2:00-5:00) we had plenty of time to dye eggs outside in the backyard.
The boys loved doing it and I loved doing it outside where it didn't make a huge mess.
The boys don't have as much patience for how long the eggs need to sit in the water to be nice and bright. It is a much faster (and much more pastel) process when they are running the show.
Then it came time for the Easter egg hunt. Tucker slept through the whole morning so he hasn't really experience Easter yet.
Next year I will do a lot more eggs. They found them so fast!
Spoils of the hunt.
After that they decorated some Easter eggs that Grandma L. sent in the mail.
The picture above and this were about as good as we were going to get in the photo-op department.
2 comments:
Love the udpates! And what a great idea-dying Easter eggs outside-pure no mess genius! :)
We do church from 2:30-5:30 and I have found that I actually kind of like it. Jacob is now old enough to not always come into our room to wake us in the morning, Eva sleeps till about 8:00 am and Levi doesn't get up till about 7:30, so we kind of get to sleep in. Then by the time we get home from church, it's eat, play for about 20 minutes, and then get ready for bed! Love the idea of Easter eggs being died outside. I must admit, I don't do Easter egg dying simply because I don't want the mess! Can't wait to hear about he upcoming move to the east coast!
Post a Comment