Saturday, July 28, 2012

More leftovers from June

Most of these are from one humid evening in June where to boys were out being little boys and running wild in the back yard.  Not a whole lot say but I like them so I am putting them up.

I love baby diaper butts.

Cooper, Cooper, Cooper.
He is out little spider monkey.

And dare devil.

He talks so much these days- even compared to what he was doing a month ago.  We love listening to his thoughts on life.


Tucker pulling Fisher's hair and thinking it was so funny.



Life with three little boys.

Tucker is really into throwing things. Most of the time they are directed at someone.  

He is also into feeding himself with spoons.  I am not a fan of this phase. 

Father's Day came right after my kidney stone/ER visit so I had no idea what to do for Father's Day.  (Sorry to both our Dads who I don't think ever got their cards now that I think about it....)  Last minute I had this idea to attempt making one of Joe's Crab Shack Steam Pots for Todd since he loves them.

It was so delicious!

Fisher decorated the house.


It was also a low key deal but we love Todd and are so thankful he is in our family. :)

Here is kind of a weird thing.  Todd one day had a training he had to do for making the molds for pilots and their masks.  They all had molds make of their faces.  Todd and I were talking about how it is like looking at a death mask.  One night their was a big storm and the power went out and when I went to light the candle, this is what I saw.  I love looking at my husband's face but this was just creepy. :)

Fisher lost his first tooth right before we left out of town for Reno!

1 comment:

katina said...

I think Fisher's got a career in party planning. :0) I love all these pictures, and now I need to eat a low country boil after seeing that Father's Day meal!! YUM!!