This one makes me laugh.
Memorial Weekend Sunday. I have no say in what shoes my boys where to church. I am just lucky Cooper had his boots on the right foot this time.
About as good as it is going to get.
The fam.
Forts have been a big thing in our house this summer. This was the small one. There will be more pictures to come of how it has grown.
Nothing is as fun as collapsing the aerobed.
It is funny looking at these picture of Tucker because I had just given him a hair cut. Now we are letting it grow out for the shaggy surfer look and he looks so different.
I have a lot of pictures of Tucker to make up for not documenting the first 16 mos. of his life very much. He is a funny little guy, very similar to his brothers with a big personality. Temper tantrums are an hourly occurrence, climbing on the stairs...and chairs...and ottomans....and table is a favorite hobby.
Sitting in boxes, bins and ottomans is another thing he enjoys.
This is such a Cooper shot. It shows his cool side.
This one shows his not so bright moments.
Up to no good.
Mom & Dad C. were able to come out and visit us Memorial weekend. The kids were so excited to see them.
Grandpa showing the boys golf videos. They were mesmerized.
I like this one.
Cute baby.
We need to wean him off the bottle of these days. He drinks from a sippy cup but loves the bottle in the morning and before bed.
I love Grandma.
Fisher loves hanging out in bed with both of his grandma & grandpas. I am glad when they come to visit so that he can climb into bed with them at 6am instead of us.
Sad that Uncle Jedd was leaving.
I wanted to show the cool necklaces we did for Mother's Day. My sil, Katrina, found this great site called Vintage Pearl that had the cutest jewelry. I am going to get myself something one of these days. This one was for my mom with her kids' names.
This was Mom C's with the grand kids. I love you to the moon and back is her thing so it was perfect.
1 comment:
I love reading your blog because it sort of feels like our family looking in a mirror. :) Your boys are precious even when they are naughty and it reminds me that mine are probably precious too. :)
Good luck with your move! I think you will love Virginia.
Keep the posts coming!
Post a Comment