Tuesday, September 11, 2012

I am a really lazy blogger and mostly prefer to just upload a lot of pictures, add a few remarks and be done with it.  No fancy stuff because I am not computer savvy.  Back in the day when I still worked, the IT guy was my best friend no matter what office I worked in.  But now that I am "unemployed" as someone over the phone today told me (Don't get me started on how annoyed I was at this.  I would hardly consider motherhood to my three boys "unemployed."  I should have offered to drop them off at her house to see if she still thought I was without a a so-called "job."  Stay-at-home-mom, homemaker, fight-breaker-upper, laundry-doer-extraordinaire, or even poop-cleaner-upper...all acceptable job titles.  Unemployed, not so much.)

Anyway, enough of that rant.  As I was saying, now that I am "working from home," I do not have the luxury of calling my IT guy.  Todd is pretty helpful to me but he is in bed as I should be. So now you guys are being punched in the face by my children with this big, fat picture that I can't seem to downsize. Help!

I have to ask those of you who still read this blog (if anyone still does- especially after those last two posts):  How do I change the size of my header picture?  I decided to update my picture since Tucker was like four months old in the last one and blogger has changed since I did that one.  I have tried everything and all I am left with is a gargantuan picture of my boys.  I would like it smaller and preferably centered.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Erin & Katrina- you can expect calls tomorrow if I haven't figured it out by then.

Sorry for the lack of pictures.  More to come soon.  We are approaching our move date, though, so posts might go back to being non existent for a little while.  When I finally do start up again they will be from our new home in Yorktown, Virginia!  So excited. :)

No comments: