Moving week is finally here and you can definitely tell if you walk into our house. The boys have had fun playing in all the nooks and crannies.
Fisher reverting back to his younger years. So glad to have found the monkey! I can use it for Cooper and Tucker. Todd took Fisher to carnival night at his school last week and he had the best time. He thought he was so cool with his black & orange hair.
This was a popular play spot for all three of the boys. There are some of my "black bookshelf" boxes.
Cooper playing with trio blocks which are the best and worst toys ever. All three boys LOVE them which means they all fight over them constantly.
Tucker playing with the blocks in the "hiding spot."
I have confined Tucker to sleepers so the whole poop situation has improved. Other body parts are making up for it. Poor guy has had more of his respiratory gunk. We are hoping he is one of those who outgrows this and won't be asthmatic.
Bed head. Or you can just call it Elvis hair.
We finally upgraded him from the baby carrier. He just had his 18 month check up and was 20% in height, 35% in weight (23lbs) and 90% in head.
Todd took the boys to the zoo one last time and let them choose a gift from the gift shop.
They both chose bat wings.
Sleeping bats.
Showing me how a bat sleeps. What makes their outfits even more complete is when they throw on their wolf ear headbands from our KC trip so they can have "bat ears" too.
1 comment:
I have been thinking about you wondering how the move has gone! I can't believe those boxes are just your black bookshelves! I hope all the cleaning and everything went well! wahoo for a new place!
Post a Comment