Sunday, August 19, 2012

Grandma & Grandpa

Even though the house was overrun with kids and toys and a moody daughter, (that would be me) my dad was a good sport and spent a lot of time playing with the kids and helping out.

Tucker spent a lot of the trip sick so he helped take turns holding him and letting him sleep on his chest.

He learned how to play leapsters.

My boys love going on walks with Grandpa & Yonder.


You can't visit Nevada without experiencing sagebrush.


We sure love Yonder.  He had a birthday while we were there.

I LOVE this picture.

    

Grandma was happy to have the whole family together.  (Minus Todd.  He couldn't get time off from work to come for the wedding.)



My boys love Great Grandma.  The love her room and all the fun trinkets she has just like I did when I was a little girl.

2 comments:

Nate and Bre said...

Sooooo Fun! Kind of jealous we weren't there to see you guys. XOXO

Todd and Meagan said...

Would have loved to see you, Bre. I still need to meet Julia! Maybe next time. :)