Monday, August 13, 2012

Photo shoot

 Two Sundays ago I attempted to get a picture of the boys all looking at the camera.

 These are what I came up with.

 Sometimes it is more fun to just have them do their thing.

 Every now and then I would catch one of them actually smiling at me.

 Or smiling at each other.

 Or laughing and giggling together.

 And just being silly.

 They finally calmed down a little bit.

 Pics like this with all my boys make me happy.  

 Yesterday Tucker decided to do some table dancing.  It is a favorite hobby these days.

And if Tucker can do it, why not have Cooper join the party?

On a completely different note, school starts tomorrow.  Am I ready to have an ending to the ceaseless fighting that I have had all summer?  Yes.  Do I love my boys? Yes.  Did I enjoy my time with them?  Yes...for the most part. :)  Am I glad summer vacation is over?  Absolutely.  We survived...barely.  Those last couple of weeks were pushing our sanity levels.  We can't wait to get back into a routine even if it is just for a short while.  I am so glad Todd decided to push back his orders to September.  Right now, the thought of living in temporary housing, out of suitcases with our lives all in disarray is so unappealing to me.  I welcome the next month of normalcy and pray, in the mean time, that a house on base opens up.  If not, it looks like we will be making a trip to VA to look for a place to live.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Was the "pics like this" comment supposed to be a pun since Cooper is picking his nose? Cute pictures, your boys all look so happy! Here's back to school - hope Fisher likes it. Good luck moving!

Todd and Meagan said...

That is so funny Rebecca. And, no, I did not do it on purpose although now I might have to go and point it out. :)