Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Misc. Cousins and Siblings

The boys went out "rattlesnake hunting" with Grandpa.  

I almost didn't make it to Reno.  I had just had my kidney stones, was overly tired and stressed and the thought of being in a car for two days was not ideal.  In the end, I flew with the three boys by myself to Vegas which was around three hours and then stayed the night with Ken & Alicia. Ken drove me and the boys to Reno and Alicia came a day later with Abby & Ethan.  Thanks Ken & Alicia for being so patient and accommodating with all the changes.  

In the end, I was glad we were able to spend some time in Vegas.  It was fun seeing their house and letting the kids play. 

I don't know if the neighbors agreed since my kids were up at 4am and out on the trampoline by 6am but whatever. :)

I love this picture of Abby & Brody.

Getting ready for church Sunday morning.

After church with some of the little guys.  


Lots of time outside.

And helping the kitchen.  

My Sis-in-laws are awesome in the kitchen.  The kids loved helping out 

I hate when I don't blog about a trip right after it happens b/c you forget some of the really funny moments and are kind of off the high that accompanies a great trip.  Thank goodness for pictures to help remember some of those moments such as hot tubbing in Mom & Dad's bath.

The highlight of the entire trip (well, except for the wedding...)


My brothers rock.

Steve & Katrina looking like they are on the cover of a magazine under "happy families."

Helping with the birthday cake.  I have a birthday post coming up for Cooper, Ethan & Steve.

Prepping for the attempt of family pics.

One of my favorite things about spending time with the fam are the late night conversations.  Sure, a lot of the stories are repeated every.single.time. but it is still a lot of fun.  I also had a great time staying up and talking with my SIL's for hours. :)

I love my brothers and their wives and all my nieces and nephews are so cute entertaining.  I feel pretty lucky to have such a great family.

No comments: