Sunday, August 19, 2012

Park days with the fam

 Going to the park with the kids reminded me of my Louisville days with Mich and Emily.  We were able to clear out a park FAST.  
There are ten people in this pic.  Can you count them all?

 Two "bigs" and two "mids."  (Based off our trios.)

 The Bigs.

 Grandpa was a good sport and helped out a lot with the kids all week long.  It was great. I supposed he was trying to tear another rotator cuff in the hanging picture.


 Later he decided to show the kids that he is still faster than them.  Nothing like beating a six and three year old to boost your self-esteem. :)  Haha.  J/K Dad.

 Ken took the honor of carrying around Cooper's soppy, germ infested blankie known around our house as "bidi."

 Ethan and Brody being all cute and smiling at each other   
Ken still taking his duty as the official wet blanket supervisor seriously. :)

 The big kids again.  I am not a fan of dirt and sand at parks but they seemed to enjoy it.

 Fisher is the monkey bar champ.  He loves them.

 I have a pictures of Fisher at this park on these bars from when he was about two and up.

 So many Vegas jokes that I am just going to stop myself right now.... ;)

 We have a bunch of monkeys in this fam.

 If I remember correctly they were ordering people around.  No surprise in Fisher's case.

 Can't go to the park without swinging.  I think this was taken minutes after Ethan got hit in the face and had a nasty bloody nose.



 And last but not least, my brother Robbie planking while swinging.  That takes some talent.

No comments: