Thursday, August 02, 2012

July In pictures

(2nd post of the day)
Fisher is really in camo these days.  He was all proud of himself for being all decked out- even his belt.

We have had new neighbors move in on both sides of us this summer.  Since we have spent almost every afternoon outside in the pool, this is what the boys look like when the meet the neighbors...

...

Say hi to the new neighbors Cooper!  You can almost see the relief in their face when we inform them we are on our way out soon.

Popsicles have been another staple in our diet this summer.

On our drive from Reno to Omaha (posts from Reno to come soon) Cooper was given the little crackers with cheese and a stick to apply the cheese.  This is why he will never have another one.

He has entered the phase of loving to help me in the kitchen.

Tucker loves playing with blocks.

And being outside.

And trying to be like his big brothers.

Look at that sweet little face.

I love his little face with his big mop of hair.

 He started folding his arms for prayer about a month ago.  I love it.  Sometimes he does it better than his big brothers.

More pics of all three.

Do you love the lazy boy in the background?  We have had it for ten years and my parents had had it for at least ten years before that.  It wouldn't be so bad if the boys weren't always yanking the slip cover off but most of the time it looks like this.  

Tucker loves wrestling with his big brothers.

He also likes to join them on the stairs when they are in time out.

It is one chain reaction of all of them looking up to the others. I think we put a lot of pressure on Fisher sometimes to be a good example because of this.

Fisher reminds me of a shark chasing after it's prey.

Another "meet the new neighbors" type of picture.

The boys playing with their friends, Will & Owen.    They are moving to Japan in about a week.  We are still sad we won't be heading there with them but it will be fun to read about their adventures.

Fisher is going to take after the Lund side of the family and be a wrestler.

Comparing loose teeth.  Both dads are dentists so I guess they have the teeth fascination thing going on.

Relaxing.  (I hope you don't mind I am posting these pics, Amy.   I will be emailing you the other ones I take when I pull them off my camera.)

Tucker and Cal played in the baby pool.

Hanging out with Daddy while picking noses and eating homemade bread.  I have been on a big bread kick lately.

Fisher dressed himself.

Last picture with Grandma before she decided to go fly back to Reno.

I like this one more of Fisher and the one of Tucker above so I put them both up.

1 comment:

GordonandChrissy said...

Such cute pictures! I love how your boys all look alike, however they each have their own little unique look about them. Does that make sense? Maybe not, but anyways - they're all cute and I love it. :)