Saturday, August 11, 2012

More fun in the water

 Even after a whole summer, I cannot take the boys seriously when they are wearing their goggles.  

And after a whole summer, the sight of Cooper with a hose makes me very nervous.



 I love this picture.  There were moments where they played really well together in the water. 

 This would be a good graduation picture...for both of them.

 Tucker loved trying to climb head first into the big pool.  I liked it when he splashed around in a few inches of water in the baby pool.


He loves throwing balls into the little pit the boys have created in the grass.  It was there to begin with but it has grown.  He also LOVES playing with balls.  Kicking & throwing.

 Kick!  So this past week Tucker actually started acknowledging me and Todd by "Mama" and "Daddy".  He also started saying "uh-oh" and attempted saying "cheese!" when I was taking pics of the boys.  He will sometimes say hi but never on demand.  He will make car noises when playing with cars and motorcycles.   

He still has a big mop of hair on his head.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

So fun when little ones start acknowledging you! Cute blue-eyed boys :)