So here is the last time our boys were able to play with the Baker boys. Amy- I have more pics of just your kids I plan on emailing you soon. I finally pulled them off my camera. :)
It was really fun getting to know them this year. Our husbands worked together, we are members of the same church, we both love to read and we both have three boys. Not only do we have three boys each but all them were pretty much the same age. What are the odds?
We will miss you guys but plan on blog stalking your every move in Tokyo. :)
Fisher and Will.
Cooper and Owen.
Four out of the six boys. Tucker and Cal were taking naps.
The boys had fun playing on the slip & slide, running through the sprinkler and jumping into the kiddie pool.
Not sure why there is a random flotation device sailing through the air...
Goggles help boost the speed, didn't you know?
Cooper was always interfering with Fisher & Will. He thinks he is one of the big boys.
Jumping through the sprinkler.
Diving into the pool if that isn't obvious.
We have gone through so much water this summer.
Thankfully, we haven't had to see the water bill as it is included with our housing stipend.
(Those are the times I love the military.)
Cooper was not to be outdone in dives.
Cooper is fearless unless he is in a big group of unfamiliar people. Then he shuts down and pretends he is shy and not an absolute terror. We aren't fooled. :)
Pretty soon, jumping over the sprinkler turned into a contest/photo shoot. All of the kids were doing it.
I think I have one more water post. Actually two if I count a Reno one with the cousins which I plan on doing.
That is all for now. There is not much more happening than what I have already posted recently.
1 comment:
Love all the water pictures. I was thinking to myself, "Cooper is fearless" and then you said the same thing! How fun to have someone you're friends with that knows your situation almost exactly!
Post a Comment